HERBAL PAIN RELIEF XTRA STRENGTH Gel Pots
Comfort Zone Xtra Strength Herbal Relief Gel has been specially formulated for more persistent and/or higher pain levels. This unique and potent combination of natural healing herbs provides an excellent response to arthritic pain, higher-level muscle/joint pain, and a wide range of sports injuries.
Comfort Zone soothes painful muscles and joints and helps relieve inflammation. Rejuvenates tired muscles before, during and after exercise, and assists in muscle recovery. Can be used on bruising, swelling, pulled muscles, sprains and strains.
Positive results have also been noted when used on aching feet, sciatica, insect bites/stings, mild burns/sunburn, headaches/migraines (when massaged into the temples), and as a chest rub for coughs and colds.
Made with our special blend of herbs, including organically grown harakeke (Phormium tenax) – a native New Zealand plant, well known for its broad and powerful healing properties.
- Potency: Xtra Strength for more persistent and/or higher pain levels.
- Sensation: varies based on individual. Can be experienced as a cold or hot skin sensation, which intensifies when pores are open. e.g. following exercise, hot bath or shower.
- Application: use topically and massage into skin. Apply liberally and as often as desired.
- Ingredients: Arnica, Menthol, St Johns Wort, Clove, Harakeke, Witchhazel, Spearmint, Cocoa Butter.
- Pot Size: 100mL and 500mL.
Considerations: avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. For sensitive skin types, test on a small area first - if discomfort or irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash with warm, soapy water. Made from natural ingredients, so product appearance may vary slightly from batch to batch. For external use only. If symptoms persist or if pregnant/breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Not tested on animals.
Made in New Zealand