SPORTS INJURIES, MUSCLE & JOINT PAIN - HERBAL PAIN RELIEF SPRAY
Comfort Zone Spray works wonders by providing soothing relief for general muscle/joint pain and sports injuries. Perfect for those hard to reach places such as the shoulders, back and feet. Easily absorbed to relieve pain FAST. Ideal for sensitive skin types. A highly versatile product, perfect for your bag, car and First Aid kit.
Comfort Zone soothes sore muscles and joints and helps relieve inflammation. Rejuvenates tired muscles before, during and after exercise, and assists in muscle recovery. Can be used on bruising, swelling, pulled muscles, sprains and strains.
Positive results have also been noted when used on aching feet, insect bites/stings, mild burns/sunburn, headaches/migraines (when massaged into the temples), and as a chest rub for coughs and colds.
Made with our special blend of herbs, including organically grown harakeke (Phormium tenax) – a native New Zealand plant, well known for its broad and powerful healing properties.
- Potency: Standard Strength for low to mid level muscle and joint pain. NB; for more persistent and/or higher pain levels, use Comfort Zone Xtra Strength formulations.
- Sensation: varies based on individual. Can be experienced as a cold or hot skin sensation, which intensifies when pores are open. e.g. following exercise, hot bath or shower.
- Application: use topically and massage into skin. Apply liberally and as often as desired.
- Ingredients: Witchhazel, Harakeke, Menthol, Arnica, Spearmint, St Johns Wort, Clove, Ginger, Lavender.
- Bottle Size: 50mL and 150mL, spray applicator.
Considerations: avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. For sensitive skin types, test on a small area first - if discomfort or irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash with warm, soapy water. Made from natural ingredients, so product appearance may vary slightly from batch to batch. For external use only. If symptoms persist or if pregnant/breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Not tested on animals. Slight sediment is normal. Shake well before use.
Made in New Zealand